Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Give Me Strength!!!

I lost over 80 pounds, about 15 years ago, with the help of prescription drugs.  These are no longer available thanks to the FDA.  It seemed so easy to loose.  I really didn't think much about eating at all.  Now that I am doing this on my own without surgery or drugs it just seems 10 time harder.  All I do is think about food!  Why is food so freaking important to me???  It doesn't help that every other show on TV is about food.  Am I right or does it just seem that way??

Had a Fiber One bar for breakfast, LC Philly-Cheese steak Pinni for lunch and I plan to have left over Turkey Taco Salad for dinner.  I hope to stay away from the popcorn Dale can't seem to live without.  It calls to me every night in the form of a 4 year old.  Gone are the days of eating whatever I wanted. 

I have been going to they gym everyday after work but I feel like I need to step it up a bit.  Looking forward to getting my new gym bag.  Sad what I look forward to these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment