These are the exact words my doctor said to me when I told her my insurance company had denied paying for weight loss surgery. Those are also the words that lit the fire under my ass to prover her wrong! I had jumped through hoops for 6 months last year thinking I was going to have the surgery at the end of the year and I could celebrate my "new" birthday. Wrong! 6 months of doctor appointments, a "supervised" diet and having a scope shoved down my throat was all for nothing. After months of feeling sorry for myself I finally got the courage to take on this journey with the help and encouragement of my great friend Crissy who I work with. I have the support I need from her every day. I do still struggle with my food addiction and I probably always will but I can beat that addiction with the support of my friends and family. Low fat Mexican food wouldn't hurt either lol!
283.2
No comments:
Post a Comment