Thursday, July 21, 2011

National Junk Food Day

I hear it's National Junk Food Day.  Well, not for me.  If I start the ball rolling it will just keep heading downhill and I can't food it this week.

I feel like I am at a stand still.  The numbers on the scale are staying the same but the pants I bought just over a month ago are getting way too loose.  Maybe I am loosing inches and gaining muscle from working out??  I have come to enjoy working out.  It makes me feel so much better plus I get to watch an "adult" movie without any interruptions. 

I so can't wait to fit in to my Ralph Lauren collection that I have hung on to.  I don't care if any of it is out of season.  I'm not a shopper.  I hate going to the mall but it looks like it's almost time to go again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment